Truffle Cream Sauce: Unique and well-orchestrated taste, it is a sauce with a particularly intense and elegant flavor. Its peculiar delicacy allows it to be best used to flavor any kind of pasta, making stuffed pasta even more delicious.
Summer truffle (Tuber aestivum Vitt.) 90%, olive oil, salt and flavorings.
- Combine heavy cream and truffle oil in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil. Stir in Parmesan cheese, butter, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until the sauce has a creamy consistency without conglomerates of cheese, about 5 minutes.
- 8 ounces tagliatelle pasta
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Global Selects White Summer Truffle Salt from France, Naturally Flavored
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper